A "Hello" wave

Something as simple as helping bring a smile to another persons face is something I strive for every day.  Today it was something simple.  A lady at Wal-Mart was waiting by the front, obviously looking far past me as I was walking in.  She started waving to let whoever she was with know she was ready and waiting.  As she waved I smiled ear to ear and waved back at her as excited as I could.  When she saw that I had eyes on her she burst out laughing and started to explain "No, I was... Ok you know, that was very funny!"  That was perfect in my eyes.  With a quick "have a great day" we parted ways.

So small. So simple. Such a big laugh & smile from the heart.

I have no idea who this woman was but to hear her still giggling as the automatic doors closed behind me was icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment